Logging in to Cloudera Observability
Steps for accessing the Cloudera Observability web user interface.
- For CDP Private Cloud:
- Telemetry Publisher is enabled for Cloudera Observability on your Workload clusters.
- Your Workload clusters are associated with Telemetry Publisher.
- For CDP Public Cloud:
Enable Workload Analytics is turned on when you registered your Data Hub environment and when you installed your Data Engineering service.
In a supported web browser log in to the Cloudera Observability web UI by doing
The Cloudera Observability web UI Landing page opens.
In a supported browser, log into the Cloudera Data Platform.
The CDP Public Cloud web interface landing page opens.
- From the Your Enterprise Data Cloud landing page, select the Observability tile.
- In a supported browser, log into the Cloudera Data Platform.
In the Clusters page do one of the following:
The Cluster Summary page opens.
- In the Search field, enter the name of the cluster whose workloads you want to analyze.
- From the Cluster Name column, locate and click on the name of the cluster whose workloads you want to analyze.
- In the Cluster Summary page, review its chart widgets, or select an engine from the navigation sidebar, which displays more chart widgets from which you can drill down to view more information, such as health checks, execution details, baselines, and trends.