Known issues in Streams Messaging Manager
Learn about the known issues for Streams Messaging Manager in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.15.
- CDPD-39826: The Restart button for the ConnectorTasks is permanently disabled
- On the ConnectorDetails page the Restart button for the tasks within the connector is permanently disabled.
- Restart the whole Connector.
- CDPD-36422: 1MB flow.snapshot freezes Safari
- While importing large connector configurations, flow.snapshots reduces the usability of the Streams Messaging Manager when using Safari browser.
- Use a different browser (Chrome/Firefox/Edge).
- OPSAPS-59553: SMM's bootstrap server config should be updated based on Kafka's listeners
- SMM does not show any metrics for Kafka or Kafka Connect when multiple listeners are set in Kafka.
- SMM cannot identify multiple listeners and still points to bootstrap server using the default broker port (9093 for SASL_SSL). You would have to override bootstrap server URL (hostname:port as set in the listeners for broker). Add the bootstrap server details in SMM safety valve in the following path:
streams.messaging.manager.kafka.bootstrap.servers=<comma-separated list of brokers>
- OPSAPS-59597: SMM UI logs are not supported by Cloudera Manager
- Cloudera Manager does not support the log type used by SMM UI.
- View the SMM UI logs on the host.