Fixed Issues In Cloudera Runtime 126.96.36.199
You can review the list of reported issues and their fixes in Cloudera Runtime 188.8.131.52.
- HOTREQ-1422 Need HIVE-26779 on Public Cloud runtime 184.108.40.206-1
- HOTREQ-1429 Request to backport CDPD-55677 into the next 7.2.15.x maintenance release
- HOTREQ-1506 Schema Registry schema import must not deduplicate schemas
- HOTREQ-1502 Ship CFM-3498 to 7.2.16 (CFM-2.2.6) and 7.2.17 (CFM-2.2.7)
- HOTREQ-1503 Ship CFM-3513 for 7.2.16 (CFM-2.2.6) and 7.2.17 (CFM-2.2.7)
- HOTREQ-1486 Ship CFM-3256 to 7.2.17 (CFM-2.2.7)
- HOTREQ-1459 Ship NIFI-11653 Security fix for 7.2.17 (CFM-2.2.7), 7.2.16 (CFM-2.2.6) and 7.2.15 (CFM-2.2.5)
- HOTREQ-1481 Ship NIFI-11744 security fix for 7.2.17 (CFM-2.2.7), 7.2.16 (CFM-2.2.6) and 7.2.15 (CFM-2.2.5)
- HOTREQ-1489 Ship NIFI-11560 to CFM-2.2.7 to fix one UI issue
- HOTREQ-1488 Ship NIFI-11334 to CFM-220.127.116.11 (7.2.16) and CFM-18.104.22.168 (7.2.17)
Known issue: CDPD-54714
- This is due to a missing configuration in Cloudera Manager. When Hue is enabled with Knox as authentication backend and Hue also in HA mode, all Hue instance's hostname should be added in knox_proxyhosts. This issue is known since Hue is still built with Python 2. This is not the issue related to recent Hue Python 3 build change.
- Follow the procedure available in the Integrate Hue with Knox documentation.