Fixed Issues in Apache Livy
Review the list of Apache Livy issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.17.
- CDPD-49189: Ordering and pagination support in livy GET /statement request
- Fixed the code by adding the missing API documentation and the code logic to display session statements as latest-first based on the query parameter.
- CDPD-48733: Merge Apache Livy 0.7.2 into CDP DataHub 7.2.17
- Livy and Livy for Spark 3 have been updated to upstream version 0.7.2. LDAP is not supported.
- CDPD-48118: Provide ttl field for a livy session
- Added the support to provide TTL (time to leave) field for Livy session API.
- CDPD-47766: Return session information with livy sessions APIs
- Enhanced the Livy session APIs to return new fields.
Apache Patch Information