Fixed Issues in Apache Kafka
Review the list of Apache Kafka issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.17.
- CDPD-29307: Kafka producer entity stays in incomplete state in Atlas
- The Kafka-Atlas plugin now fully creates producer and consumer entities and does not generate incomplete ones.
- CDPD-48822: AvroConverter ignores default values when converting from Avro to Connect schema
AvroConverternow propagates field default values to Connect schemas.
- OPSAPS-65485: Selecting the Require Connectors To Override Kafka Client JAAS Configuration property causes automatic Kafka Connect startup retries to fail
- Kafka Connect does not fail on start retries when the Require Connectors To Override Kafka Client JAAS Configuration property is selected.
- CDPD-53179: Amazon S3 Sink connector fails when buffer size is reached
- The Amazon S3 Sink connector no longer fails when there is more than 5 MB (buffer size) of data available in a Kafka source topic and the connector receives more than 5 MB of data in a single poll.
Apache patch information
- KAFKA-14838: Add flow/connector/task/role information to MM2 Kafka client.id configs