Fixed Issues in Hue
Review the list of Hue issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.17.
- CDPD-48893: Hue logs get overwritten
- In previous implementations, multiple file handlers would write to a single log file, causing the Hue logs to be overwritten. Hue now uses a socket handler, which solves this problem.
- CDPD-48787: Hue does not load after setting the download_bytes_limit
- Earlier, when you set the value of the
download_bytes_limitproperty in the [beeswax] section in the Hue Advanced Configuration Snippet, the Hue web interface did not load with the following error: Processing exception: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'str' and 'int. This issue has been fixed.
- CDPD-48281: Add limit request field configs to hue
- New configs have been added to control the request header limits used by Gunicorn server.
- CDPD-48250: Import table data to external location fails when % is included in the filename
- Earlier, when you tried to upload a file containing the
%symbol using the Hue File Browser, the
%symbol was encoded incorrectly. You would see an unexpected symbol in the filename. This issue has been resolved by fixing the encoding issue in the Hue importer.
- CDPD-47077: Issues while exporting or importing documents in Hue
- Earlier, you would have faced issues while exporting and importing workflows and documents in Hue. This was due to a bug in Django 1.11, which has been fixed in all Django versions higher than 2.2. In the CDP 7.2.17 release, Hue uses Django 3.2, which has automatically resolved this issue.
- CDPD-46957: Export feature is not available from search bar in Hue
- This issue has been fixed. You now see an option to download document results in the top search bar and left assist pane in Hue.