Fixed Issues in Streams Messaging Manager
Review the list of Streams Messaging Manager issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.17.
- CDPD-46728: SMM UI shows the consumerGroup instead of the instances on the Profile page's right hand side
- The Consumer Group Profile page now correctly shows the consumer instances on the right hand side. Previously the consumer groups were shown.
- CDPD-46465: Searching for workers on the connector overview page freezes the page
- Using the search field on the tab no longer freezes the page.
- CDPD-45406: The Connector Profile page of unassigned connectors is blank
- The Connector Profile page of unassigned connectors are now correctly rendered and display that the connector is in an unassigned status.
- CDPD-46073: Data Explorer loads indefinitely
- The Data Explorer page no longer breaks if the partition parameter is manually removed from the URL.
- CDPD-26633: The SMM API returns SMTP passwords of email notifiers in its response
/notifiersendpoint of the SMM API no longer returns the SMTP password in its responses.
- CDPD-49227: The Cluster Replications page crashes if the co-located cluster unknown to SRM
- The Cluster Replications page is now correctly displayed even when the co-located Kafka cluster is unknown to SRM.
- CDPD-56086: The Data Explorer modal displays the messages of the wrong topic
- The Data Explorer modal that you open by clicking on the Topics page now displays the messages of the selected topic.
- CDPD-49696: Certain alerts may crash the Alerts page
- Composite alerts with one of the conditions containing an assertion on cluster metrics no longer crashes the UI.