Adding SSH Key to GitHub
If you want to use GitHub repositories to create new projects or collaborate on projects, use the following instructions to add your Cloudera Data Science Workbench SSH public key to your GitHub account.
- Sign in to Cloudera Data Science Workbench.
- Go to the upper right drop-down menu and switch context to the account whose key you want to add.
- On the left sidebar, click Settings.
- Go to the SSH Keys tab and copy your public SSH key.
- Sign in to your GitHub account and add the Cloudera Data Science Workbench key copied in the previous step to your GitHub account. For instructions, refer the GitHub documentation on adding SSH keys to GitHub.