Creating a Team Without an Associated LDAP Group
You can create a team without an associated LDAP group. If you create a team without an associated LDAP group, you cannot change that team to be associated with an LDAP group later on. You will need to create a new team associated with an LDAP group. Creating a team associated with an LDAP group requires administration access. See Creating a Team With an Associated LDAP Group.
- Click the plus sign (+) in the title bar, to the right of the Search field.
- Choose Create Team tab.
- Enter a Team Name.
- Click Create Team.
To add or invite team members, enter their user name or email in the Add member field
and click Add.
Team members can have one of the following privilege levels:
- Viewer - Read-only access to team projects. Cannot create new projects within the team but can be added to existing ones.
- Operator - Read-only access to team projects. Cannot create new projects within the team but can be added to existing ones. Additionally, Operators can start and stop existing jobs in the projects that they have access to.
- Contributor - Write-level access to all team projects to all team projects with Team or Public visibility. Can create new projects within the team. They can also be added to existing team projects.
- Admin - Has complete access to all team projects, can add new team members, and modify team account information.