Fixed Issues in Schema Registry
Review the list of Schema Registry issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.9.
- CDPD-21903: Aggregated schema search does not work correctly
- You can now search by schema name and schema description.
Previously, if they tried to search by description only, they would incorrectly get back all schemas in the result set.
- CDPD-23028: Delete model-registry module
- Deleted "model-registry" from the project as it was not upto-date and not used. Removing it allows Cloudera to resolve several other issues.
- CDPD-23183: Introduce Guice and make Atlas an optional feature
- In this release, the framework is replaced by Guice. As a
consequence, you can no longer add custom modules in the
registry.yamlconfiguration file. Instead, you can programmatically update by changing the java code.
- Previously, Schema Registry used a custom-built dependency injection framework.
- CDPD-23996: No authorization data in logs
- The authorization data for users no longer appears in logs.
- OPSAPS-59229: Schema Registry YAML configuration contains plaintext passwords
- Passwords are now assigned as environment variables.
Previously, Schema Registry passwords used to be stored as plaintext in the configuration file.