Known Issues in Cloudera Manager 7.2.4
Known issues in CM 7.2.4.
- OPSAPS-58679 FIPS cluster install fails at Setup Database step.
Known Issue Description: When setting up a cluster with FIPS + Auto TLS + SSL postgres enabled, when the Ranger service is added in CM using the Add Service wizard, the database test connection fails with the following error at the Setup Database step:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: SSL error: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates do not conform to algorithm constraints
Known Issue Workaround: Enable the Use JDBC URL Override property and override the default JDBC URL with the correct JDBC URL.
- OPSAPS-57584 FIPS compliance causes flood process to crash.
Known Issue Description: Configuring CM for FIPS compliance requires disabling the flood process.
Known Issue Workaround: When FIPS is enabled, disable the flood process by setting the flood port to 0.
- OPSAPS-59511 Cloudera Manager displays invalid services when adding role instances to the Cloudera Management Service.
- Known Issue DescriptionCloudera Manager displays the following invalid services when adding a role instance to the Cloudera Management Service: Navigator Audit Server and Navigator Metadata Server. Cloudera Manager also displays the following services that are already installed: Host Monitor, Reports Manager, Service Monitor, and Alert Publisher.
- Workaround: Ignore the extra services and continue to add the role instance.
- OPSAPS-54299 – Installing Hive on Tez and HMS in the incorrect order causes HiveServer failure
- You need to install Hive on Tez and HMS in the correct order; otherwise, HiveServer fails. You need to install additional HiveServer roles to Hive on Tez, not the Hive service; otherwise, HiveServer fails. See Installing Hive on Tez for the correct procedures.