Fixed Issues in Apache Kudu
Review the list of Kudu issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.5.
- KUDU-3152: KuduPredicate class in Java client does not handle Date columns
- Prior to this fix, if you had a table with DATE column, you could not scan for it using the java client. A check for minimum and maximum boundaries of integer representation of java.sql.Date was added to match MIN_DATE_VALUE and MAX_DATE_VALUE in DateUtil.
- KUDU-2884: Improves the master address matching in the `kudu hms fix` tool
- KUDU-3157: Ensure slf4j classes are not shaded
- KUDU-3191: Fail replicas when KUDU-2233 is detected
- KUDU-3195: Flush when any DMS in the tablet is older than the time threshold
- KUDU-3198: Fix encodeRow() when encoding delete operations