Creating a database using COD
You can create an operational database in your registered environment using Cloudera Operational Database (COD).
Required role: You must be logged into the COD as an ODAdmin
- Understand CDP environment and user management. For more information, see User Management and CDP Environments topics.
- Set up an environment that gives you credential and cloud storage.
- Ensure you are authorized to create a database.
- In the COD web interface, click Create Database.
- Select the environment from the list in which you want to have the database.
- Provide a name for the database in the Database Name field.
- Click Create Database.