Change database status using COD
After you create an operational database, you can start, stop, or drop the database using the Cloudera Operational Database (COD) user interface.
Required role: You must be logged into the COD as an ODAdmin
- In the COD web interface, select the Databases tab.
- Find the database you want to manage.
In the row of the selected database, click Actions and
select one of the following actions:
- Start Database - Starting the database. When you create a new database, it is initially started by default.
- Stop Database - Stopping the database and the underlying instances.
- Drop Database - Dropping the database and deleting all the data that is stored in that database. However, your SDX Data Lake continues to exist and you can create another database using the same Data Lake.