Production Installation: Installing Cloudera Manager, Cloudera Runtime, and Managed Services
This procedure is recommended for installing Cloudera Manager and Cloudera Runtime for production environments. For a non-production trial install see Installing the CDP Private Cloud Base Trial.
Before you begin the installation, make sure you have reviewed the requirements and other considerations described in Before You Install.
The general steps in the installation procedure are as follows:
- Step 1: Configure a Repository for Cloudera Manager
- Step 2: Install Java Development Kit
- Step 3: Install Cloudera Manager Server
- Step 4. Install and Configure Databases
- Step 5: Set up and configure the Cloudera Manager database
- Step 6: Install Runtime and Other Software
- Step 7: Set Up a Cluster Using the Wizard