Known Issues in Cloudera Manager 7.3.1
Known issues in CM 7.3.1
- OPSAPS-59511 Cloudera Manager displays invalid roles when adding role instances to the Cloudera Management Service.
- Known Issue Description: Cloudera Manager may display invalid roles when adding role instances to the Cloudera Management Service. Roles that have already been added to the Management Service may erroneously be displayed, but should not be selected..
- Workaround: Ignore the extra services and continue to add the role instances.
- OPSAPS-59802 – Zeppelin and Livy roles should be co-located on the same host.
- When installing or upgrading to CDP Private Cloud Base, you must co-locate all Zeppelin and Livy roles on the same cluster host due to an issue with certificate generation.
- OPSAPS-54299 – Installing Hive on Tez and HMS in the incorrect order causes HiveServer failure
- You need to install Hive on Tez and HMS in the correct order; otherwise, HiveServer fails. You need to install additional HiveServer roles to Hive on Tez, not the Hive service; otherwise, HiveServer fails. See Installing Hive on Tez for the correct procedures.