Configuring Impala Query Monitoring
You can configure the visibility of the Impala query results and the size of the storage allocated to Impala query results.
To configure whether admin or non-admin users can view all queries, only that user's queries, or no queries:
- Go to the Impala service.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Select .
- Click the Monitoring category.
- Set the Visibility Settings properties for admin and non-admin users.
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Click the Cloudera Manager logo to return to the Home page.
- Click the icon that is next to any stale services to invoke the cluster restart wizard.