Fixed Issues in Apache Knox
Review the list of Knox issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.6.
- CDPD-19110: Prevent knox from passing hadoop.auth cookie to browser
- This fix will prevent passing of auth cookies that are internal to Knox.
- OPSAPS-59653: Reverted SSO configuration mappings for Atlas and Ranger.
- To reduce the complexity of SSO configurations mapping as part the AM2CM tool and have the default values for all the services supporting dual authentication, changes are reverted for Atlas and Ranger compared to the previous release. This issue is resolved.
- OPSAPS-58266: Knox service rules are not updated when upgrading from 7.1.1 to 7.1.4.
- This issue is resolved.
- CDPD-20188: Unable to add new service through Cloudera Manager UI.
- Cloudera Manager proxied through Knox new services not being added successfully. This issue is resolved.
Apache patch information
No additional Apache patches.