Managing a CDE Service
You can view configuration, metrics, and logs of existing CDE services. You can use the Edit option to make the configuration changes dynamically.
- In the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) console, click the Data Engineering tile. The CDE Home page displays.
- Click Administration in the left navigation menu. The Administration page displays.
- In the Services column, click the Service Details icon for the CDE service you want to manage.
- On the Configuration tab, you can view details about the service, including the service name and CDP environment.
- Optional: Click the Edit option to make the configuration changes dynamically which may take a few minutes to update.
You can switch between the following tabs to view additional information:
- The Configuration tab lists details about the service name, CDP environment, and the CPU and memory capacity. You can modify the CPU and memory capacity dynamically.
- The Charts tab displays the charts related to CPU Requests, Memory Requests, Jobs, and Nodes.
- The Logs tab displays the latest log entries for the CDE service.
- The Access tab displays the option to add Amazon Web Services
(AWS) user's Amazon Resource Names (ARNs) for the CDE Service. The
Access tab also displays the users you have added to the CDE
Service which will provide them with the following:
- Access to all pods
- Access to all secrets including TGTs
- Bypass Istio security
- Access to tgtgen host keytab with ability to create, delete, and modify users in FreeIPA
- The Diagnostics tab provides option to generate and download diagnostics bundle.