Downloading the Cloudera Data Engineering command line interface
Cloudera Data Engineering (CDE) provides a command line interface (CLI) client.
In addition to the CDE API, you can use the CDE CLI client to access your CDE service. Using the CLI, you can manage clusters and applications.
To download the CLI client:
- Navigate to the Cloudera Data Engineering Overview page by clicking the Data Engineering tile in the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) management console.
- In the CDE web console, select an environment.
- Click the Cluster Details icon for the virtual cluster you want to access.
- Click the link under CLI TOOL to download the CLI client.
- Change the permissions on the downloaded
cdefile to make it executable:
chmod +x /path/to/cde