Running deep analysis on a Cloudera Data Engineering job run
You can run an on-demand deep analysis on a Cloudera Data Engineering (CDE) job run to generate detailed information, including memory utilization and stage-level analysis.
Because deep analysis consumes cluster resources by running an internal CDE job, you must run it manually for any job run you want to analyze or troubleshoot.
- From the CDE Overview page, select the CDE service for the job you want to troubleshoot or analyze.
- In the Virtual Clusters column, click the View Jobs icon for the cluster containing the job.
- Select the job you want to analyze.
- In the Run History tab, click the Job ID for the job run you want to analyze.
- Go to the Analysis tab.
- Click the Run Deep Analysis button.