Save a custom cluster definition
The easiest way to obtain and save a custom cluster definition is by providing parameters in the create cluster wizard and then generating a cluster definition on the last page of the wizard.
- Log in to the CDP web interface.
- In the Management Console, navigate to Environments and then navigate to a specific environment.
- Click on Create Data Hub.
- In the cluster wizard, provide all parameters that you need.
- Once done, click on Save as new definition.
- Provide a name for the template.
- Click on Save as cluster template.
Once registered, your custom cluster definition is displayed under Environments > Shared Resources > Cluster Definitions. Note that the cluster definition is only available for use within the environment for which it was created.