Save a custom cluster definition
The easiest way to obtain and save a custom cluster definition is by providing parameters in the create cluster wizard and then generating a cluster definition on the last page of the wizard.
- Log in to the CDP web interface.
- In the Management Console, navigate to Environments and then navigate to a specific environment.
- Click on Create Data Hub.
- In the cluster wizard, provide all parameters that you need.
- Once done, click on Save as new definition.
- Provide a name for the template.
- Click on Save as cluster template.
Once registered, your custom cluster definition can be viewed by clicking Environments, then selecting an environment and clicking the Cluster Definitions tab. Note that the cluster definition is only available for use within the environment for which it was created.