Setting custom properties
Data Hub allows you to set custom properties for each cluster during cluster creation.
In order to set custom properties, you should do the following:
- Prepare a cluster template that includes a template for setting custom properties.
- Prepare a JSON file that includes custom property names and values that you would like to set.
- Register the cluster template in the Management Console under Environments > Shared Resources > Cluster Templates > Register Cluster Template.
- Once you have these ready, you can set custom properties on a per-cluster basis by
using the options available on the Cluster Extensions page in the create cluster
- Under Cluster Templates, you can select your cluster template.
- Under Custom Properties, paste the JSON file. During cluster creation phase, the properties will be set to the values that you provided.