Setting the workload password
Set the workload password to connect your code to the data.
You need to set an environmental variable for the password (WORKLOAD_PASSWORD). This environmental variable is needed to access a Hive or Impala warehouse. The password you set in Machine Learning must match the password you set in Management Console.
To set the password:
- In Machine Learning, go to .
- Under the Reserved Environment Variables set your WORKLOAD_PASSWORD.
- Click Save.
- In Management Console, select your user name in the left navigation pane, and select Profile.
- Click Set Workload Password.
- Enter the same password as in step 2, and click Set Workload Password.