This section lists major features and updates for the Cloudera Machine Learning service.
November 1, 2019
- Analytical Applications - CML now gives data scientists a way to create long-running standalone ML web applications/dashboards that can easily be shared with other business stakeholders.
- Quotas - CML workspace site administrators can now enable CPU, GPU, and memory
usage quotas per user. Quotas must be enabled separately for each workspace.
Note: The Quotas feature is in Technical Preview.
- Diagnostic Bundles - CML now allows site administrators to download diagnostic bundles from the Site Admin panel.
- UI Improvements and Changes
- You can now display the Details page by clicking on the Workspace Name in the ML Workspaces page.
- The ML Workspace Details page now contains a Events
The Events tab displays high-level events for your workspace. You can click View Logs to display additional log information about the action.
- The ML Workspace Details page now displays AWS workspace
tags.The tag information displays both default tags and any tags you have specified. You can specify these workspace tags in the provision workspace page, under the Advanced options. The default workspace tags include:
September 23, 2019
- Single Sign-on (SSO) Changes - You no longer need to create separate authorization groups to grant users SSO access to workspaces. Authorization groups are now managed per-environment using the MLAdmin and MLUser resource roles. For details, see Configuring User Access to CML.
- Resource Tags - You can now add resource tags to all the cloud infrastructure, compute, and storage resources used by an ML workspace you provision.
- Remove Workspaces - New options added that allow you to retain project storage (in EFS) and force delete workspaces from CDP.
- View Workspace Details - Each workspace now has an associated details page where you can access links to the workspace itself, the environment where the workspace was created, and the underlying Kubernetes cluster (links to cloud service provider). A link to this page is available under the Actions menu.
- Search and Filter workspaces - New filter that allows you to display workspaces in a specific environment. You can also search for a workspace by name.
August 22, 2019
This marks the GA release of Cloudera Machine Learning.