Major features and updates for the Cloudera Machine Learning data service.
May 16, 2023
Release notes and fixed issues for version 2.0.38-H1.
New Features / Improvements
- Private Cluster - Private clusters can now be created on AWS. For more information, see Private cluster support.
- Spark - INSERT events are now fired via HMS after a DML action from Spark
- Workspace (DSE-27291) - Fixed an issue where Instance Group Modification failed with an older version workspace.
- Workspace (DSE-27406) - Fixed an issue where SkipValidation was not observed when restoring a workspace.
- UI (DSE-27259) - Fixed an issue where the incorrect resource details were displayed for an instance type.
- Workspace (DSE-9552) - Fixed an issue to allow provisioning of a workspace with more than 30 nodes.