Downloading Diagnostic Bundles for a Workspace
This topic describes how to download diagnostic bundles for an ML workspace.
Required Role: MLAdmin
Make sure you are assigned the MLAdmin role in CDP. Only users with the MLAdmin role will be logged into ML workspaces with Site Administrator privileges.
- Log in to the CDP web interface at https://console.us-west-1.cdp.cloudera.com using your corporate credentials or any other credentials that you received from your CDP administrator.
- Click ML Workspaces.
- Click .
- Select Include Engine Logs if needed.
- Select the time period from the dropdown and click Download Logs.
- There is a delay between the time the logs are initially generated by a workload and the time they are visible in cloud storage. This may be approximately 1 minute due to buffering during streaming, but can be significantly longer due to eventual consistency in the cloud storage.
- Another user or process may have deleted data from your bucket; this is beyond the control of Cloudera Machine Learning.
- There may be a misconfiguration or an invalid parameter in your request. Retrieving logs requires a valid cloud storage location to be configured for logging, as well as authentication for Cloudera Machine Learning to be set up properly for it. Requests must pertain to a valid engine in a valid project.