Sync machine users from the Synced team
You can sync machine users that are part of a synced team to your project.
- In Create Group. , click
- Enter the name for the group, and click Create.
- Click Add Members to search for and add group members, including machine users.
- To add the team (group) to your environment, go to .
Click Update Role to update the role as follows, and
click Update Roles.
- Environment User: Only users who have read access to the environment are synced. Alternatively, you can assign the Environment User role to the machine user.
- MLAdmin or MLUser role: only users with either role are synced to CML workspaces.
- Click Synchronize Users and wait for synchronization to complete. Then return to your CML workspace.
- In Sync Teams and then choose the group to sync. , select
- Click Create Team, and the team is created in CML.