Create Azure NetApp Files Account and Pool
Azure NetApp Files is a service on Azure that provides a fully managed, native file share system that is accesible in the Azure cloud. This file system for Azure is used to store files for the CML infrastructure and ML workspaces.
- In Azure Services, select Azure NetApp Files.
- In the New NetApp account, create an account.
- Select the existing Resource Group.
- In Location, select the region where the CML environment is located.
- Under Capacity Pools, click Add pool.
For Capacity, enter 4 TiB.
4 TiB is the minimum size for a capacity pool in Azure NetApp Files.
- Click Create.