October 19, 2022
Release notes and fixed issues for version 2.0.32-H4.
New Features / Improvements
- In-place Upgrades - In-place upgrades are now available for CML versions 2.0.29 and 2.0.30.
- Azure backups - When creating snapshots for an Azure backup, the resource group name defined in the environment can be used (if present) as part of the snapshot name.
- Environmental Variables (DSE-23098) - The environment variable
WORKLOAD_PASSWORDis redacted in logs.
- Environmental Variables (DSE-23499) - Environment variables are redacted from
- CVE (DSE-23534) - Upgraded several libraries to fix critical CVE vulnerabilities.
- UI (DSE-22128) - Improved behavior of New Project and New Session buttons.
- Secret Generator (DSE-22696) - Fixed an issue that was causing secret generator slowness.