Using data connection snippets
As a data scientist, you can connect your project to data with a data connection snippet.
- Select New Project.
- Enter the project name.
- Start a new session. To use a Spark connection, make sure to select an ML Runtime engine.
In the Connection Code Snippet pane, select the data
connection to use.
- Select Copy Code.
- Paste the snippet into your code.
- Edit the username and password, if necessary. (This is not necessary for the Spark Data Lake connection, or if the WORKLOAD_PASSWORD environmental variable is set up for the user.)
- Enter the data connection name.
- Uncomment and edit the SQL query.
- Select Run.