May 5, 2020
Release notes and fixed issues
- General Availability of Production ML features - including:
- Model Metrics and Monitoring
- Model Technical Metrics
- Model Governance
- CLI for Models
- Model API Key for securing Models
- CML on Azure Updates
- Custom GPUs are now supported.
- Availability Zones are no longer required to provision an ML Workspace.
- Enable Monitoring - Monitoring can be enabled when provisioning ML workspaces by CLI.
- DSE-10631 - Fixed Default Quota initialization issue.
- DSE-10441 - Fixed a bug where NFS input field is not marked as a required field on the Provision Workspace page.
- DSE-10399 - Fixed a UI bug on the CML Models pages on Firefox.
- DSE-8836 - Fixed a bug where Jobs & Applications usage are not metered correctly.
- DSE-8779 - Fixed tooltip typo on UI which mixed up CML and CDSW.
- DSE-7944 - Upgraded Kubernetes to defend against CVE 2019-11253.