Create a machine user and sync to workspace
The MLAdmin role is required to create machine users.
- In Management Console, go to User Management.
- In Actions, click Create Machine User.
- Enter a name for the machine user and click Create.
- In the ML Workspaces UI, find your workspace and in Actions, click Manage Access.
Search for the machine user name you just created, and in Update
Resource Roles, assign the
MLWorkspaceUser role. Click Update
- Return to the workspace in Cloudera Machine Learning, and in Run Sync Now to manually synchronize the users for the workspace. , click
- In Site Administration, search for the machine user name.