Setting the IPA Password
To access non-SSO interfaces, each user must set an IPA password.
- Sign in to the CDP web intergace.
- From the CDP home page, click Management Console.
- On the side navigation panel, click User Management.
- On the Users page, enter your name in the search bar and then click on your user name:
- Click Set FreeIPA Password:
- In the dialog box that appears, enter the new FreeIPA password twice:
- In the Environments text box, All is selected by default. If you want to set the FreeIPA password for all environments, retain it. Else, enter the names of the environments for which you need set the FreeIPA password.
- Click Set FreeIPA Password. A message appears saying that the password is set successfully.
- Click Close.