Delete a credential
You can delete a credential as long as no environment is currently using it.
Before you begin
A credential can only be deleted if it is not currently being used by any environments. If the credential that you are trying to delete is currently being used by one or more environments, you must remove the dependency by either deleting all such environments or changing their credential.
Required role: Owner
- Log in to the CDP web interface.
- Navigate to the Management Console.
- Select Shared Resources > Credentials from the navigation pane.
- Select the credential that you would like to delete and click on .
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Yes.This deletes the credential.
If you would like to delete a credential from the CDP CLI, use
cdp environments delete-credential --credential-name <value>