Enabling private endpoint for PostgreSQL on Azure
By default, CDP uses service endpoints, but during environment registration you can optionally select the “Create Private Endpoint” option instead of using a service endpoint.
If you would like to enable this feature:
- Review the requirements described in Private endpoint for PostgreSQL.
- If you would like to use a private endpoint instead of a service endpoint, then you must have at least one subnet with private endpoint network policies disabled. For information on disabling private link service network policies, refer to Disable network policies for private endpoints in Azure documentation.
- When registering an environment specify the following:
- If using CDP web interface, check the "Create Private Endpoints" option in the Network section of the register environment wizard.
- If using CDP CLI, the corresponding CLI JSON parameter is
cdp environments create-azure-environmentCLI option to enable private endpoints is