Change environment's credential
You can change the credential attached to an environment as long as the new credential provides the required level of access to the same AWS account as the old credential.
Steps - CDP web interface
- In CDP web interface, navigate to Management Console > Environments .
- Click on a specific environment.
- Navigate to the Summary tab.
- Scroll down to the Credential section.
- Click to access credential edit options.
- Select the new credential that you would like to use.
- Click to save the changes.
Steps - CDP CLI
If you would like to delete a credential from the CDP CLI, use:
cdp environments change-environment-credential --environment-name <value> --credential-name <value>