You can view details about each host from the status page for each host.
The host details include:
- Name, IP address, rack ID
- Health status of the host and last time the Cloudera Manager Agent sent a heartbeat to the Cloudera Manager Server
- Number of cores
- System load averages for the past 1, 5, and 15 minutes
- Memory usage
- File system disks, their mount points, and usage
- Health test results for the host
- Charts showing a variety of metrics and health test results over time.
- Role instances running on the host and their health
- CPU, memory, and disk resources used for each role instance