Fixed Issues in Phoenix
Review the list of Phoenix issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.7 SP1.
Apache Patch Information
- CALCITE-4752 PreparedStatement#SetObject() fails for BigDecimal values
- PHOENIX-6579 ACL check doesn't honor the namespace mapping for mapped views.
- PHOENIX-6592 PhoenixStatsCacheLoader uses non-deamon threads
- PHOENIX-6601 Fix IndexTools bugs with namespace mapping
- PHOENIX-6528 Fix view index read repair for the pks with variable length
- PHOENIX-6574 Executing "DROP TABLE" drops all sequences
- PHOENIX-6453 Possible ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while preparing scan start key with multiple key range queries
- PHOENIX-6566 shaded phoenix connectors include restricitve log4j config files