You can review the list of cumulative hotfixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base Service Pack 1 (SP1).
Cumulative hotfix 24 (CDP PvC Base 22.214.171.1249-3)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 24.
This cumulative hotfix is released on Feb 9, 2023.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP private cloud-base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1069.37646120
- HIVE-24188: - CTLT from MM to External or External to MM are failing with hive.strict.managed.tables & hive.create.as.acid
- HIVE-26837 - CTLT with hive.create.as.external.legacy as true creates managed table instead of external table
- PARQUET-1633 - Integer overflow in ParquetFileReader.ConsecutiveChunkList
- CDPD-48454 - Hive ptest failures because of CALCITE-3774
- HBASE-27397 - Spark-hbase support for 'startWith' predicate.
- CDPD-48103 - Hue UI "Oozie Schedules" Page is very slow to load due to frequent calls to Oozie logs
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/126.96.36.1999
Cumulative hotfix 23 (CDP PvC Base 188.8.131.527-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 23.
This cumulative hotfix is released on Jan 11, 2023.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP private cloud-base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1067.36385172
- IMPALA-11812: Catalogd OOM due to lots of HMS FieldSchema instances
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/184.108.40.2067
Cumulative hotfix 22 (CDP PvC Base 220.127.116.115-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 22.
This cumulative hotfix is released on Jan 4, 2023.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1065.35532352
- ATLAS-4473 - Glossary Terms Bulk Create Performance Improvement
- ATLAS-4495 - Glossary section takes longer time to load when Glossaries have large number of Categories and Terms associated with them
- ATLAS-4492 - Atlas to skip external temporary table created in hive
- KNOX-2534 - Allow alias to be used in pac4j topology block
- RANGER-3617 - incorrect deny for _any access due to tag policy
- CALCITE-3774 - Add option to RelBuilder to prevent it from merging projects
- PARQUET-1744 - Some filters throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- HIVE-21599 - Wrong results for partitioned Parquet table when files contain partition column
- IMPALA-10272 - LOAD DATA should respect Ranger-HDFS policies
- IMPALA-10654 - Improve the precision of DecimalValue<T>::ToDouble
- IMPALA-10948 - Impala shouldn't require DECIMAL scale for Parquet files
- HDFS-13369 - FSCK Report broken with RequestHedgingProxyProvider
- PHOENIX-6711 - Add support of skipping the system tables existence check during connection initialisation
- CDPD-7096 - Support file and folders with non ASCII characters
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/18.104.22.1685
Cumulative hotfix 21 (CDP PvC Base 22.214.171.1244-2)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 21.
This cumulative hotfix is released on Dec 7, 2022.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1064.34771588
- HIVE-26736 - Authorization failure for nested Views having WITH clause
- HIVE-24579 - Incorrect Result For Groupby With Limit
- HIVE-24353 - performance: Refactor TimestampTZ parsing
- IMPALA-11200 - Redundant additions to ExecOption field in query profile of grouping aggregator node when inside a subplan
- IMPALA-10049 - Include RPC call_id in slow RPC logs
- IMPALA-10053 - Remove uses of MonoTime::GetDeltaSince()
- IMPALA-10220 - Min value of RpcNetworkTime can be negative
- CDPD-45451 - Impala skips data after minor compaction on MM tables
- HADOOP-18499 - S3A to support HTTPS web proxies
- KUDU-3401 - Unable to query Kudu tables from Hive with Kudu HMS Integration enabled
- CDPD-44019 - CollapseProject improvements
- CDPD-44184 - HWC DIRECT_READER_V2 task fails with NPE on reading delete delta files
- CDPD-46689 - DIRECT_READER_V2 must handle delete delta files from delete & update queries
- KNOX-2824 - Make SameSite attribute on KnoxSSO Cookie Configurable
- TSB 2022-632 - Apache Impala reads minor compacted tables incorrectly on CDP Private Cloud Base
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/126.96.36.1994
Cumulative hotfix 20 (CDP PvC Base 188.8.131.523-8)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 20.
This cumulative hotfix is released on November 25, 2022.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1063.34199479
- CDPD-33904 - Hive compilation error after ORC change for CDPD-33821
- CDPD-45729 - Upgrade Apache Commons Text to 1.10.0 due to CVE-2022-42889
- CDPD-46366 - Disable prefetching/readahead in AbfsInputStream.
- ORC-1078 - Row group end offset doesn't accommodate all the blocks
- HIVE-26671 - Incorrect results with Top N Key optimization
- SPARK-39505 - Escape log content rendered in UI
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/184.108.40.2063
Cumulative hotfix 19 (CDP PvC Base 220.127.116.111-1)
Cumulative hotfix 18 (CDP PvC Base 18.104.22.1680-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 18.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh22.214.171.1240.33185428
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/126.96.36.1990
Cumulative hotfix 17 (CDP PvC Base 188.8.131.529-1)
Cumulative hotfix 16 (CDP PvC Base 184.108.40.2068-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 16.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh220.127.116.118.32777641
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/18.104.22.1688
Cumulative hotfix 15 (CDP PvC Base 22.214.171.1247-2)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 15.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh126.96.36.1997.32088321
- HIVE-26511- Fix NoClassDefFoundError in HMS for HBaseConfiguration
- HIVE-26534 - GROUPING() function errors out due to case-sensitivity of function name
- HIVE-25904- ObjectStore's updateTableColumnStatistics is not ThreadSafe
- IMPALA-11236 - Upgrade ehcache sizeof library from 0.3.0 to 0.4.0
- HBASE-22939- SpaceQuotas- Bulkload from different hdfs failed when space quotas are turned on.
- YARN-11126 - ZKConfigurationStore Java deserialisation vulnerability
- YARN-10935 - AM Total Queue Limit goes below per-user AM Limit if parent is full.
- CDPD-28576- df.write using HWC throws an error if the order of DF columns is different than order of Hive table columns
- CDPD-39594- Ranger Authz CP taking 60% of Put RPC time
- CDPD-44252 - Exception during normal operation in MirrorSourceTask causes the task to fail instead of shutting down gracefully
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/188.8.131.527
Cumulative hotfix 14 (CDP PvC Base 184.108.40.2064-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 14.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1054.31502434
HIVE-24211 - Replace Snapshot invalidate logic with WriteSet check for txn conflict detection
HIVE-24628- Decimal values are displayed as scientific notation in beeline
HIVE-25002- modify condition for target of replication in statsUpdaterThread and PartitionManagementTask
HIVE-25218- Add a replication migration validation tool for external tables
HIVE-26472 - Concurrent UPDATEs can cause duplicate rows
IMPALA-10096- May throw exception after expr rewritten , if the group by ordinal reference is still a numeric literal
IMPALA-11269- Consolidate Ranger audit logs for the same table
IMPALA-11382 - Produce audit log entries corresponding to unauthorized SELECT operation on non-existing tables
IMPALA-11494 - Ranger audit log entries generated for authorized query against non-existing tables
HBASE-24176- user_permission '.*' command failed to show all table permissions
HBASE-25901 - Replication may lose data during regionserver restart when multiwal is in use
PHOENIX-6705- PagedRegionScanner#next throws NPE if pagedFilter is not initialized.
HBASE-26708- Netty "leak detected" and OutOfDirectMemoryError due to direct memory buffering with SASL implementation
HBASE-27180 - Multiple possible buffer leaks
HDDS-5041 - Use getShortUserName in getTrashRoot(s)
HDDS-5502 - [OFS] URI parser throws URISyntaxException when path contains space
CDPD-9402 - [KPMG-011:Low] Missing Security Headers in Livy
CDPD-19034 - sql() should return empty resultset for insert / update queries
CDPD-34010- Add CSP, HSTS security headers to Livy UI
CDPD-43949- HWC: Secure Access mode results in OOM exception when hive.merge.tezfiles is enabled
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/220.127.116.114
Cumulative hotfix 13 (CDP PvC Base 18.104.22.1680-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 13.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1050.30900109
HIVE-26032 - Upgrade cron-utils to 9.1.6
HIVE-25475 - TestStatsReplicationScenarios.testForParallelBootstrapLoad is unstable
HIVE-26409 - Assign NO_TXN operation type for table in global locks for scheduled queries
YARN-11147 - ResourceUsage and QueueCapacities classes provide node label iterators that are not thread safe
HDFS-15966 - Empty the statistical parameters when emptying the redundant queue
HDFS-16016- BPServiceActor add a new thread to handle IBR
SPARK-38034- Optimize time complexity and extend applicable cases for TransposeWindow
HUE-9521 - Setting renew lifetime to 0m or with MSFT recent patch fix CVE-2020-17049 will cause KT Renewer not to start.
KT-7398- KTS cluster Passive KTS_DB not starting due to missing LDAP user information.
CDPD-42811- Upgrade shiro to 1.9.1 due to CVE-2022-32532 for 7.1.8
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/22.214.171.1240
Cumulative hotfix 12 (CDP PvC Base 126.96.36.1996-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 12.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1046.30409922
- HIVE-23179 - Show create table is not showing SerDe Properties in unicode
HIVE-26416- AcidUtils$MetaDataFile.isRawFormatFile() throws InvalidProtocolBufferException for non-ORC file
HIVE-26439- Skip collecting Kafka delegation tokens if PLAINTEXT is set
CDPD-26082 - MapreduceIndexerTool performance problem in CDP
CDPD-26083 - MapreduceIndexerTool: New option to skip the OPTIMIZE phase in reducers
CDPD-30279- Add further HDFS performance tuning possibilities to MRIT
CDPD-28196 - RM UI redirect link to the Spark3 History Server not working
IMPALA-11358- Kudu tables missing comment field if HMS-Kudu integration is enabled
CDPD-41658 - Unable to submit Oozie workflow from HDFS file browser
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/188.8.131.526
Cumulative hotfix 11 (CDP PvC Base 184.108.40.2064-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 11.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1044.29979734
- HIVE-25528 - Avoid recalculating types after CBO on second AST pass
- HIVE-25864 - Hive query optimisation creates wrong plan for predicate pushdown with windowing function
- HIVE-26258 - Provide an option for enable locking of external tables
- HIVE-26396 - The trunc function has a problem with precision interception and the result has many 0
- CDPD-42729 - Drop Partition with multiple values failing
- IMPALA-9362 - Update sqlparse used by impala-shell from version 0.1.19 to latest
- IMPALA-11391 - TestKuduHMSIntegration.test_drop_managed_kudu_table fails sometimes due to race condition
- IMPALA-11444 - Wrong results in reading wide rows from ORC
- RANGER-3509 - update role fails for role admins
- RANGER-3825 - Ranger internal user is unable to change his password after the upgrade.
- CDPD-42919 - Prepare ssh-wrapper script to handle callback specific arguments with quotes
- SPARK-33504 - The application log in the Spark history server contains sensitive attributes such as password that should be redated instead of plain text
- SPARK-38992 - Avoid using bash -c in ShellBasedGroupsMappingProvider
- CDPD-40798 - When multiple interactive sessions are started close to each other on a FIPS enabled cluster only the first one uses the right encryption key
- CDPD-40104 - Hive translated-to-external tables change location on rename
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/220.127.116.114
Cumulative hotfix 10 (CDP PvC Base 18.104.22.1681-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 10.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1041.29602476
- YARN-11014 - YARN incorrectly validates maximum capacity resources on the validation API
- YARN-10974 - CS UI: queue filter and openQueues param do not work as expected
- HDDS-6278 - Improve memory footprint for listStatus
- HDDS-6357 - RenameKey request has memory leak
- HDDS-5341 - Container report processing is single threaded
- HDDS-6974 - Container report processing in Recon is single threaded
- HIVE-25893 - NPE when reading Parquet data because ColumnVector isNull is not updated
- HIVE-26158 - TRANSLATED_TO_EXTERNAL partition tables cannot query partition data after rename table
- HIVE-26269 - Class cast exception when vectorization is enabled for certain case when cases
- HIVE-26373 - ClassCastException when reading timestamps from HBase table with Avro data
- KNOX-2675 - Oozie Console URL on the web UI should be a Knox URL
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/22.214.171.1241
Cumulative hotfix 9 (CDP PvC Base 126.96.36.1999-2)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 9.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1039.29294628
Cumulative hotfix 8 (CDP PvC Base 188.8.131.527-2)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 8.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1037.28987427
HADOOP-18245- Extend KMS related exceptions that get mapped to ConnectException
HDFS-13671- Namenode deletes large dir slowly caused by FoldedTreeSet#removeAndGet
HDFS-16583- DatanodeAdminDefaultMonitor can get stuck in an infinite loop
HDFS-16610- Make fsck read timeout configurable
COMPX-10933 - CVE-2021-33036 Fix container-executor
COMPX-10973- Fix -ve calculation in Fairness Based preemption
HIVE-25977- Enhance Compaction Cleaner to skip when there is nothing to do #2
ORC-1205- Size of batches in some ConvertTreeReaders should be ensured before using
CDPD-29533- Remove uses of connection pool (and pooled connection) from HWC
CDPD-41322- Storage resources not being closed are causing leaking
Cumulative hotfix 7 (CDP PvC Base 184.108.40.2065-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 7.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1035.28615594
- CDPD-40715 - Backport security fix for CVE-2021-37404 Apache Hadoop potential heap buffer overflow in libhdfs
Download URL : https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/220.127.116.115
Cumulative hotfix 6 (CDP PvC Base 18.104.22.1682-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 6.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1032.28402969
YARN-6221 - Entities missing from ATS when summary log file info got returned to the ATS before the domain log
ATLAS-4572- Improved Soft Delete behaviour for relationships edges
ATLAS-4605- Prevent NullPointerException when Atlas Vertex is empty because of corrupted data.
KNOX-2747- RemoteAliasService generates password without checking if it already exists
RANGER-3752- Restrict duplicate access types entries in policy creation
IMPALA-11323- Invalid inferred predicates based on casted null values being equivalent
HIVE-22670- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when vectorized reader is used for reading a parquet file
HIVE-26233- Problems reading back PARQUET timestamps above 10000 years
HIVE-26235- OR Condition on binary column is returning empty result
CDPD-40728 - Fix backport of SPARK-30072
TSB 2023-627 - IN/OR predicate on binary column returns wrong resultDownload URL: https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/22.214.171.1242
Cumulative hotfix 5 (CDP PvC Base 126.96.36.1999-4)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 5.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1029.28168653
YARN-10872- Replace getPropsWithPrefix calls in AutoCreatedQueueTemplate
YARN-11006 - Allow overriding user limit factor and maxAMResourcePercent with AQCv2 templates
PHOENIX-6645 - Remove unnecessary SCN related properties from SYSTEM tables on upgrade
PHOENIX-6710- Revert PHOENIX-3842 Turn on back default bloomFilter for Phoenix Tables
IMPALA-10051- impala-shell exits with ValueError with WITH clauses
HIVE-25444- Make tables based on storage handlers authorization (HIVE-24705) configurable
CDPD-30623 - Difference in date values when queried with JDBC mode
OOZIE-3535- mapreduce.job.acl-view-job property in Oozie workflow.xml not taking full effect
RANGER-3638- Solr Ranger document level security breaks solr if collection is reloaded
CDPD-39780- Analyze ranger-rms db-level grants fix for scenario multiple hive-databases mapped to same hdfs path
CDPD-31003- Confluent import does not preserve version idsDownload URL: https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/188.8.131.529
Cumulative hotfix 4 (CDP PvC Base 184.108.40.2064-4)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 4.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1024.27252429
YARN-10630- [UI2] Ambiguous queue name resolution
HIVE-26096 - Select on single column MultiDelimitSerDe table throws AIOBE
HIVE-26199 - Reduce FileSystem init during user impersonation
HIVE-26219 - Encapsulate the API change for FileUtils.isActionPermittedForFileHierarchy
HBASE-24365- MetricsTableWrapperAggregateImpl runnable fails due to exception and never runs
PHOENIX-6699 -Phoenix metrics overwriting DefaultMetricsSystem in RegionServers
CDPD-39575- Always close RSCClient's EventLoopGroup
HDDS-5332- Add a new column family and a service provider in Recon DB for Namespace Summaries
RATIS-1390- Bootstrapping Peer should always try to install a snapshot the first time
RATIS-1402 - do not send extra rpc calls to follower when the follower is still installing a snapshot
RATIS-1481- notifyStateMachineToInstallSnapshot stuck in IN_PROGRESS
RATIS-1577- Install snapshot failure
CDPD-39542 - Follower OM crashed when validating S3 auth info.
CDPD-31420 - Create Sparklyr Tar Artifact within SBT buildDownload URL: https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/220.127.116.114
Cumulative hotfix 3 (CDP PvC Base 18.104.22.1682-1)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 3.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1022.26755106
HIVE-23556 - Support hive.metastore.limit.partition.request for get_partitions_ps
HIVE-25659 - Metastore direct sql queries with IN/(NOT IN) should be split based on max parameters allowed by SQL DB
HIVE-25728 - ParseException while gathering Column Stats
HIVE-25963 - Temporary table creation with not null constraint gets converted to external table
IMPALA-9687 - Plans for Kudu can contains hosts > num of Impala nodes
IMPALA-11078- Webui should return a Content-Security-Policy header
IMPALA-10182- Rows with NULLs filtered out with duplicate columns in subquery select inside UNION ALL
IMPALA-11131 - Replace 'cnd_cwnd' with 'snd_cwnd' in www/rpcz.tmpl
YARN-10950 - YARN-10889 [Umbrella] Queue Creation in Capacity Scheduler - Tech debts
YARN-11016 - Queue weight is incorrectly reset to zero
KNOX-2733- Support configurable value for saml.keyStoreType property in pac4j
KAFKA-9600- EndTxn handler should check strict epoch equality
KAFKA-9666- Transactional producer Epoch could not be reset
HUE-9517- Failing to create index when CSV file separator is pipe
CDPD-25569 - Unable to submit Oozie job from ABFS file browser, but works from HDFS file browserDownload URL: https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/22.214.171.1242
Cumulative hotfix 2 (CDP PvC Base 126.96.36.1994-4)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 2.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1014.26337935
HIVE-25989 - CTLT HBaseStorageHandler is dropping underlying HBase table when failed
HIVE-26098 - Duplicate path/Jar in hive.aux.jars.path or hive.reloadable.aux.jars.path causing IllegalArgumentException
HIVE-26105 - Show columns shows extra values if column comments contains specific Chinese character
HIVE-26109 - Upgrade groovy to 2.4.21 due to CVE
HBASE-24376 - MergeNormalizer is merging non-adjacent regions and causing region overlaps/holes.
PHOENIX-5894 - Table versus Table Full Outer join on Salted tables not working
PHOENIX-6683- Surround the OR filters with parentheses while converting spark filters to phoenix expessions
ZOOKEEPER-3652 - Improper synchronization in ClientCnxn
ATLAS-4536- The newline character in attribues will fail simple auth check
RANGER-3518 - Limit the query size stored in Audit logs
RANGER-3615- Issue with exported audit json builder while writing events to log4j
CDPD-39052 - Make CM service discovery work with certain disabled TLS algorithms
CDPD-35891 - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in HWC after alter column add
IMPALA-11030 - Wrong result due to predicate pushdown into inline view with Analytic function
CDPD-24704- checksum failed during MRIT MERGEINDEXES
HDDS-5355- In ContainerStateMachine, share the executor threads between the containers
HDDS-6516- Shade Kotlin for Ozone FilesystemDownload URL: https://archive.cloudera.com/p/cdh7/188.8.131.524
Cumulative hotfix 1 (CDP PvC Base 184.108.40.2063-5)
Know more about the cumulative hotfixes 1.
Following are the list of fixes that were shipped for CDP Private Cloud Base version 7.1.7-1.cdh7.1.7.p1003.25547844.
HIVE-25414 - Optimise Hive::addWriteNotificationLog: Reduce FS call per notification
HIVE-25754 - Fix column projection for union all queries with multiple aliases
HIVE-25874 - Slow filter evaluation of nest struct fields in vectorized executions
HIVE-26015 - CREATE HBase table fails when SERDEPROPERTIES contain special characters
HIVE-26139 - URL Encoding from HIVE-26015 was a bit too aggressive
HBASE-26767 - Rest server should not use a large Header Cache
ZOOKEEPER-4477 - Single Kerberos ticket renewal failure can prevent all future renewals since Java 9
YARN-10012 - Guaranteed and max capacity queue metrics for custom resources
YARN-6492 - Generate queue metrics for each partition
YARN-9773 - Add QueueMetrics for Custom Resources
YARN-9810 - Add queue capacity/maxcapacity percentage metrics
ATLAS-4560 - DSL Search : Error when keyword 'limit' is present in the search value
RANGER-3659 - Ranger Admin goes to OOM when usersync is trying to delete existing group mappings from ranger DB
SPARK-27514 - Empty window expression results in error in optimizer
CDPD-26303 - Atlas should use downstream Curator in Cloudera Runtime
CDPD-28217- HDFS ACL Sync propagates Hive DB level grants.
CDPD-29567 - Ranger RMS : User allowed access to external table directory when he has access only on database