Fixed Issues in Apache Kudu
Review the list of Kudu issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.7.
- Crash in Kudu server due to lack of getrandom(2) system call
- Fixed crash in Kudu server due to lack of
getrandom(2)system call in Linux kernel version earlier than 3.17 by instead using
/dev/randomfor uuid generation in the Boost library. Crash includes the following message in the logs "terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::wrapexcept<boost::uuids::entropy_error>'".
- KUDU-3213: Java client should attempt a different tablet server when retrying during tserver quiescing
- The Kudu Java client will now retry scans bound for tablets hosted on quiescing tablet servers at replicas on other tablet servers.
- KUDU-3254: Crash in Kudu C++ client when working with stale scan tokens containing tablet location info
- Fixed crash in Kudu C++ client introduced with KUDU-1802.
- KUDU-3291: Crash when performing a diff scan after delta flush races with a batch of ops that update the same row
- Fixed a bug in the Kudu tablet servers that could result in a crash when performing an incremental backup of rows that had many batches of updates.
- KUDU-3297: KRPC connection negotiation fails with RedHat/CentOS cyrus-sasl-gssapi-2.1.27-5 for secure clusters
- Prior to this fix setting SASL security properties such as the minimum Security Strength Factor (SSF) once sasl_client_start() has already been called was not working as expected after the cyrus-sasl-gssapi plugin was upgraded.