Configuring custom Kerberos principal for Livy
The Kerberos principal for Apache Livy is configured by default to use the same service principal as the default process user. However, you can change the default setting by providing a custom principal in Cloudera Manager.
- Go to your Cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select Livy from the list of services.
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Search for the Kerberos principal by entering "kerberos" in the search field.
- Provide a custom name to the Kerberos Principal property.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Actions > Restart next to the Livy service name to restart the service.