Deactivating environments on Azure
Learn how to deactivate an Azure environment for Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW) Public Cloud.
- In the CDW service, expand the Environments column by clicking the More… menu at the left side of the page.
- In the Environments column, click the search icon and locate the environment that you want to deactivate.
- When you locate the environment, click the deactivation icon to launch the Action dialog box.
In the Action dialog box, you can select environment
- Choose Drop Data to remove the managed buckets that were created by CDW during environment activation. The underlying data in the data lake is untouched. Only the default Database Catalog is retained because it resides in the data lake. Non-default Database Catalogs and Virtual Warehouses are deleted.
- Choose Force Delete to drop the data and to remove the Database Catalogs and Virtual Warehouses that are associated with the environment.
- Click OK to deactivate the environment.