August 30, 2023 Fixed issues
This release of the Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW) service on CDP Public Cloud fixes these issues.
- DWX-15181 SAML Auth via ODBC/JDBC does not work with active-active coordinator
- The JDBC authentication problem that occurred when the Impala coordinator was configured for high availability (HA) has been fixed.
- DWX-15576 Impala autoscaler ConfigMap watcher can return 'unexpected type' error
- Autoscaler code was treating every watch event in the same way, which caused errors of the 'unexpected type'. This issue has been fixed to handle different event types appropriately.
- DWX-15110 Misaligned dialog in the UI
- The Create Virtual Warehouse dialog is now aligned when no Virtual Warehouses are running.
- DWX-14970 Cosmetic UI problem with Virtual Warehouse start label
- The start labels of the Impala Virtual Warehouse and Hive Virtual Warehouse are now consistent with regard to upper- and lower-case.
- DWX-14874 An indicator shows that no Virtual Warehouses running
- An indicator is displayed when no Virtual Warehouses are running.
- DWX-15171 Disabling SSO for Impala VW lands does not cause an error state
- DWX-15749 The Restart dbc cli command has been implemented for Azure
- DWX-14334 Impala coordinator, catalog, executors, and statestore CPU graphs in Grafana have been fixed
- DWX-15362 The latest version of Impala shell 4.3.0a3 can be downloaded from the Impala shell UI link
- DWX-15218 Duplicate application configurations have been removed from Impala Virtual Warehouses in Unified Analytics mode
- DWX-15219 Filtering of hadoop-core-site configuration files now works