Revoking remote access to Kubernetes clusters on Azure Kubernetes Service
You can revoke remote access to Kubernetes clusters on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) by removing the Azure AD object ID from the CDW environment Kubeconfig.
Required Role: DWAdmin
- In the Data Warehouse service, expand the Environments column by clicking the More… menu on the left side of the page.
- In the Environments column, click the search icon and locate the environment for which you want to revoke access.
- Click the options menu and select Show Kubeconfig.
- Click the delete icon under Action to revoke access for the user.
- Click Hide to close the dialog box.