Management of flow definition details
Learn the information that you can track in the Flow Definition Details pane. Also, learn how to import new version, download latest version, and delete your flow definitions.
You can track the following details of flow definitions in the Flow Definition Details pane:
- Flow description – This field gives you additional information about the flow definition.
- CRN – This field allows you to copy the CRN of the flow definition
- Only show deployed versions – Select this option if you want to view only the deployed versions of a flow definition.
- List of flow definition versions
- Version – This column shows the version number of the flow definition. You can store multiple versions of a flow definition in the Flow Catalog.
- Deployments – This column shows the number of deployments that belong to a specific version of a flow definition. Click a flow definition version row to deploy a new flow of that version. For more information, see Deploying Flows.
- Deploy – Select to deploy the specific version of the flow definition.
- Download – Select to download the JSON file of the specific version of a flow definition. This option is not available for the ReadyFlow type of flow definitions.
- Last update – This field provides information about when the flow definition version was last updated and by which user. This section also includes the version comments entered by the user when the flow definition version was imported.
- Deployments – This field shows you the number of deployments that belong to a flow definition. If you have the DFFlowAdmin role for the environments where the flow definition has been deployed, you can also see the list of the deployments.
- CRN – This field enables you to copy the CRN number of the specific flow definition version.
- Actions – Use this drop-down menu to import a new version or delete a
- Import New Version: Select to upload new versions of an existing flow definition to the Flow Catalog.
- Download Latest Version: Select to download the JSON file of the latest version of a flow definition from the flow catalog.
- Delete Flow Definition: Select to remove a flow definition from the flow catalog along with all its versions.