Authorize user to view and monitor deployments in a DataFlow environment
To authorize a user to view, search, and monitor deployments in a DataFlow environment, assign the DFFlowUser role to the user.
- You must have PowerUser permission for the account where you want to perform this task.
- You must have Owner permission for the environment where you want to perform this task.
- You must have IAMViewer or IAMUser permission for the account where you want to perform this task.
From the Cloudera Management Console, click
The Environment List page appears.
Search for and select the environment you want the user to have rights
The Environment page appears.
.The Environment Access page appears.
- Find the user and click Update Roles.
- From the Update Roles dialog, select the DFFlowUser role and any other role the user requires.
- Click Update Roles.
to propagate the user role changes you made to the