Give administrators access
To enable DataFlow for an environment, users must have the DFAdmin role. Grant the DFAdmin role to a user or group that should be allowed enable CDF for an environment.
- You have the CDP PowerUser role.
- From the Cloudera Management Console, click Environments.
- Use the search field to find and select the CDP environment for which you want to grant DFAdmin rights.
- Click Actions | Manage Access to display the Environment Access page.
- Find the user to whom you want to grant the DFAdmin role, and click Update Roles.
- From the Update Roles page, select DFAdmin and click Update.
When you have finished granting a user or group administrator permissions, they can now proceed by enabling DataFlow for an environment.