Authorize user to manage lifecycle of a DataFlow environment
To authorize a user to enable, disable, and administer a given CDP environment for DataFlow, assign the DFAdmin role to the user. This role also permits the user to grant and revoke the ability to access the DataFlow Kubernetes API server.
- You must have PowerUser permission for the account where you want to perform this task.
- You must have Owner permission for the environment where you want to perform this task.
- You must have IAMViewer or IAMUser permission for the account where you want to perform this task.
From the Cloudera Management Console, click
The Environment List page appears.
Search for and select the environment you want the user to have rights
The Environment page appears.
.The Environment Access page appears.
- Find the user and click Update Roles.
- From the Update Roles dialog, select the DFAdmin role and any other role the user requires.
- Click Update Roles.