Authorize user to create and manage their Projects in a DataFlow environment
To authorize a user to create and manage their own Projects, edit Users and Groups assigned to Projects within an environment, you must assign the DFProjectCreator role to the user.
- You must have PowerUser permission for the account where you want to perform this task.
- You must have Owner permission for the environment where you want to perform this task.
- You must have IAMViewer or IAMUser permission for the account where you want to perform this task.
From the Cloudera Management Console, click
The Environment List page appears.
Search for and select the environment you want the user to have rights
The Environment page appears.
.The Environment Access page appears.
- Find the user and click Update Roles.
- From the Update Roles dialog, select the DFProjectCreator role.
- Click Update Roles.
to propagate the user role changes you made to the