Disabling DataFlow for an environment
Disabling DataFlow for an environment terminates the cloud infrastructure that was created as part of the enablement process.
When you disable an environment, you can specify whether to preserve your environment event history. Preserving the event history retains your environment event history and allows you to view past events even after the environment has been disabled. Regardless of whether you choose to preserve the event history, you can enable an environment for DataFlow again after a successful disablement operation.
- From the Environments page, select the environment you want to disable.
- From the Actions menu, select Disable environment.
- Specify whether you want to Preserve event history.
- Enter the environment name to confirm.
- Select Disable to initiate the disablement process.
Disabling a DataFlow environment can take up to 30 minutes.